Friday, December 19, 2008

I've been tagged by Amy.....

Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper

Real tree or artificial? I love real tree's but we have an artificial one.

When do you put up your tree? This year I put it up at the end of November. I know that's WAY to early but, I was really in the Christmas mood Ü LOL

When do you take your tree down? The day after Christmas or the next day or even maybe the next day.

Do you like eggnog? HECK NO!

Favorite gift as a child? My dolls

Do you have a nativity scene? Nope sad huh?

The hardest person to buy for? My DaD

Easiest person to buy for? Mont and my boys

Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail.... I Iove getting christmas cards in the mail it's so exciting!

Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I know there has been a couple I just can't remember....I just remember being like AWWW..that is so cute, but really I was so embarrassed of the gift.

Favorite Christmas movie? The Grinch (cartoon)

Have you ever recycled a gift? No, I don't think so

Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Mashed potatoes and gravy

Clear or colored lights on the tree? Clear

Favorite Christmas song? Mary did you know (Kenny Rogers)

Travel at Christmas time or stay home? We go around to family members but we don't travel far.

Can you name all Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph (I copied you Amy)

Open presents on Christmas eve or Christmas day? We get PJ's on Christmas Eve but we open the rest of our presents on Christmas.

Most annoying thing about this time of year? Busy streets

ornament theme or color? Red and Gold

What do you want for Christmas this year? A nice Camera

favorite Christmas memory? I have so many....I love going to my Grandpa and Grandmas house in the morning for breakfast.

I tag...... Kamie and Katie

1 comment:

Jared and Katie said...

Darcie you read my mind! I was going to ask you if you would sing after your mom did her pole dance she's been talking about. Or maybe you can sing and she can dance at the same time!! Yeah Yeah That's what I want! This will be perfect!!