Monday, December 29, 2008

New Camera

I got a new camera for Christmas so I got a little crazy with taking pictures.


Here are some pictures of our FUN Christmas morning.




Then we went over to my Grandma & Grandpa Stokes's house for breakfast and presents.


Bridger LOVES Katie!!! Whenever she is around he is always with her Ü


Some of the guys!!!
I love this picture!
Dallen and Tyson ( Dallen always tells me that Tyson is his BEST friend)
Me and my LOVE!
Then we headed over to my in-laws....

It was such a good Christmas :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute Pics Darc! I got a new camera for Christmas too!

Erin said...

Your boys look so cute opening up their presents!! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!

ps. I love your shirt your wearing in these pictures...way cute!!

Tyson and Capri said...

that is such a cute picture of dallen and tyson...I love it!!