Wednesday, September 2, 2009



This is SO mean of me but I think it's funny and I had to share it with everyone.


Skylee loves her bath time. But when you let her hands go it scares her so dang bad as you can tell. She's only in like an inch of water....

I know, I know I'm so mean!!!!


Here are a few pictures of this sweet little women!!!


I pulled her hair up in her first little ponytail Ü

I LOVE how she sleeps. She puts her little bum up in the air and crosses her legs Ü

We all just can't get enough of her. She is such a good baby and so much fun!!!

Even the dogs love her :)

5 comments:

Chelle said...

That's funny! You are a little mean though:) LOL

Staci said...

That first picture she looks so big!!

AnGiE said...

I love the pony tail! She looks so cute!

Jamie said...

She is so freakin cute!

Tyson and Capri said...

That is mean but SO funny i had to watch it like 3 times:)