Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Boys!!!

Sunday night Mont decided to go outside and shoot his bow. Dallen ran and got his bow and said dad I'm coming too I REALLY need some practice so I can shoot a big ol buck. It was so cute! So they went outside and Bridger ran in his room and said ME TOO. He came out of his room with sweat pants on, one flip flop and one cowboy boot.....LOL I really wish I got a picture of him. So I dressed him up and let him go out there with them. I looked out the window and thought they looked so cute so I had to take some pictures.


Dallen said he was getting a little sweaty and needed to take off his jacket. (he is so funny)


Here's the PRO!
It was kinda cold outside so I made them some hot chocolate.


They love watching Mont whatever he is doing. When he's at work they play like they are him. It is so fun to watch them. Dallen always tells me that he can't wait to get big so he can be just like dad! I am so glad that he is such a great example to them.

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Your boys are so cute.

CKW said...

I love boys! Sam has been making bows and arrows out of paper the last few days. Probably not as satisfying as the real thing.

AnGiE said...

Dallen is so funny, I can just hear him say that! And I can just picture Bridger in his one flip flop and boot! Ha Ha

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

they are so funny! I love that they want to be just like Mont, so cute!

Erin said...

What a fun thing they get to do together :) Just wait to you have that little girl...shop shop shop!! Cute boys!!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Soon it will be a little girl saying how much she wants to be like her mom when she grows up :)

Jared and Katie said...

They make me laugh! Have you taken your CNA test yet??