Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hogle Zoo

We went to the Zoo Saturday for a birthday party. It was a good day to go. It wasn't too HOT or too COLD it was just right. The boys had lots of fun! Dallen was kinda sad cause they didn't have the Gorilla there. We later found out they put the Gorilla down on Monday cause she was suffering from cancer. How sad is that? I was reading the article on KSL news and it made me feel really bad. Anyways, Bridger was really excited cause he got to see the monkeys. He loves monkeys. Here are some pictures from are fun day at the zoo...................


Muke the Gorilla
Waiting for everyone to get there.

Looking at the Elephants

The Birthday Girl

Papa Steve with the boys

This little Monkey was really interested in Bridger.....

I love this picture!

Looking at the Camel's

Bridger thought that the Camel's humps were their bums. He was laughing saying look at it's bum. I was so embarrassed Ü

It kinda does look like a bum though...LOL

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Those are cute pictures. Your boys are so cute.

AnGiE said...

THAT LOOKS FUN! I WANT TO GO TO THE ZOO SO BAD!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! I can't believe how big they are getting. We need to hang out soon. The only sad thing is that I work every Saturday. I actually got a pass to the Clearfield rec center so if you wanted to come to water aerobics you should give me a call.

Jamie said...

Cute pictures looks like you had fun!

maegan and brian lutz said...

That's great, Hogle Zoo!! I can't wait to go...But I honestly can't wait to see your beautiful girl!!!
You all look great.