Monday, August 11, 2008

ROY FIREWORKS

After we had a long day at Pineview we decided to have my family over for dinner and to watch the Roy Fireworks. It turned out to be lots of fun. I live in a culdesac so all the kids rode around on their bikes, while the adults ate chinese and just hung out. Here is a picture of Bridger and of course his favorite buddy Boston, I don't know what they're doing. I think the flash from the camera was a little to bright for them.
Me and Bridger watching the fireworks.
Corbin was pulling Bridger and Boston around in a wagon, They loved it, and so did me and Angie.....It kept them out of TROUBLE!

Mont leaned down to kiss me during the fireworks. I didn't even know Angie took this picture. But I thought it was kinda cute! Even though we don't look cute at all.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Darcie....that is the cutest picture of you and Mont!

Tyson and Capri said...

You guys are such a cute family:)

Mitzi said...

Look at you two little love birds! So cute! Sounds like a perfect summer night!

Tyson and Capri said...

Lets do it!! Me and Tyson are boring and never do anything so seriously lets plan it...

Erin said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had a good night :)

Unknown said...

Darc-
hey I found your blog through Jamie Jean. She somehow found me and now I can freely stalk all my cousins! I love your theme!
April
www.suaviloquy.blogspot.com