Sunday, August 31, 2008

3 Things about me

What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Nasal spray
2. Tylenol
3. Gummy bears

What are the last three songs you downloaded on your IPOD?
1. Disturbia
2. All summer long
3. One step at a time

What are your three favorite movies?
1. Dirty Dancing
2. The notebook
3. Never been kissed

What are three things you have not done, yet?
1. My fall cleaning
2. dye my hair
3. Get my $60.00 massage ;)

What three things can you not live without?
1. My family
2. Nasal spray
3. FOOD

What are your three favorite foods?
1. MEXICAN
2. Pop-Tarts
3.Cereal

What are your three favorite TV shows?
1. Roseanne
2. Fresh Prince of Bel-air
3. The Cosby's

What are the last three places you have traveled to?
1. My mom and dad's house
2. Mont's parents house
3. Wal-mart.....LOL (I don't travel much)

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Ice Cream
2.Chocolate covered strawberries
3. My Grandpa Stokes Banana cream pie Ü

What are three things you would buy if money was not an issue?
1. A HUMMER
2. A Houseboat
3. Gosh, this is a hard question.....There is so much stuff I would love to buy!

* Three people I tag*
1. Jacee
2. Capri
3. Kathie

3 comments:

Kathie said...

I know all about the surprise babies. All of my pregnancies have been a surprise. Hopefully either a surprise will come or Mont will change his mind.

Tyson and Capri said...

Lets do something this weekend??? Call Tyson so we can figure something out!!!

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

LOL-nasal spray- I love it.