Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ogden Marathon

I decided to run a half marathon this year. I didn't train as much as I should of, and the day of the marathon came up quick! The first 10 miles were great but the last 3 were.... well, they were HELL....But I did it! I ran it in 2hr. and 14 minutes Ü
Mont ran the FULL marathon....I know crazy huh? He is such an awesome runner! He ran it in 3hrs. and 15 minutes WAY TO GO SWEETY!
He was hurting sooooo bad after. I felt so bad for him.
I was so tired after, but I couldn't sleep my body felt like it was still running....LOL
So proud of him!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I don't even think I would run a mile! Way to go darc.

Kami said...

Oh my heck! I had no idea you are a runner! I would love to be, but I totally hate running! I keep telling myself that I need to suck it up and just run more, but really two miles is my limit, and that is torture! So I am so proud of you. It really is such an accomplishment! PS... love your blog!