Monday, February 23, 2009

Celine Dion Concert!!!

WOW what an awesome night. Mont and I went down to the
Mayan Restaurant in Salt Lake and then headed over to the
Energy Solutions Arena to see CELINE DION!!!! It was such a
good concert I LOVED IT!!! I was probably bugging the people
around me cause I kept on taking pictures. But that's ok! She is such an amazing singer. I am so glad that I finally got to go see her.



The last song she sang was the Titanic song. It was so pretty they had all these candles lite and she looked so gorgeous!!!

5 comments:

Paige said...

I went to that too! She is so AMAZING!!! OH my goodness, I loved every minute of it! She is seriously the most amazing singer on the planet. She sounds exactly the same on her CD as she does in concert. Sooooo good!

Erin said...

Me and my sisters went too...she was amazing! I can not believe that voice came out of that tiny body! We were in awe during the entire "show"...it was more like a show then a concert huh?!

AnGiE said...

I'm jealous, I wish I could have went! She`really does have the prettiest voice!

Jamie said...

That looked so fun! I have always wanted to go to one of her concerts!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks like a good concert. She had a lot of wardrobe changes. You have loved her forever! I'm so glad you got the see it.