Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby

I had a very nice day yesterday....Mont took Dallen and Bridger ice fishing and I didn't have any Daycare kids. I slept in until 9:00,woke up to peace and quiet and took my time getting ready. It was NICE! Then I called my sister to see if her friend could do another ultrasound on me just to make sure it was still a girl. So I headed over to my sisters work and got another ultra sound and YES it's still a girl. SO I decided to go shopping.....It was really nice to have the day to myself but, I did start missing my hubby and my boys after a while.


Here are a few pictures from the ultrasound.

LOL.......This last one looks kinda scary :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Darc that is so exciting!! I'm excited to see what she will look like. Although we all know she will be adorable!

Jamie said...

So excited for you!

Chelle said...

Don't you just love a little alone time! Joey took th kids up to Maddox for dinner tonight cause I had Bunko. They're not home yet and it is so quiet!! I love it!!

Amy said...

Yeah! Girls are so fun to shop for! Congratulations!

Tyson and Capri said...

I am so happy its a girl now lets just hope and pray so is ours:) That would be fun...

Jarrod.Maci.and Tielyr Hakala said...

A GIRL!!!!! Yay!! How exciting, that is so freakin awesome! I dont have anything to compare it to, but little girls are sooooo fun! I love to dress her up, you are gonna love it and she is going to be so so so adorable! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you got some time to yourself. You deserve it! I can't wait to see your little girl!

Russ said...

Darcie!! I'm so glad you found my blog! Your family is so cute and CONGRATS on the little girl on the way. how exciting!

Russ said...

sorry, its not russ. Its EMILY. just to clarify

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

Darcie, I don't know if you remember me.. I was Karly's friend from beauty school. Anyway, I came across your blog as I was blog stalking people and I have to say that your little family is so stinkin cute. Your boys are absolutly gorgeous. And congrats on the little girl on the way, I am also expecing a little girl, tuesday infact! Anyway, sorry to ramble, it was good to see your cute little family.

Kenzie said...

Oh I am so glad you are having a little girl.. congratulations