Monday, October 27, 2008

Our fun weekend!!!

On Friday me and my family and my sister and her family all went to the Pumpkin Patch in Syracuse. It was really cold outside, but the kids had a lot of fun!
These guys are so cute together, and they get so excited to see each other.

My cute little boys!
They had some farm animals to look at. The boys really liked the cows.
Me and my man!
Mont and Bridger watching the pig races.


Me, Angie and the boys got inside this big blow up pumpkin and was playing around.
I think we had more fun then the kids did....LOL
They had a cute little tractor ride that Dallen really liked!
Weeeee......

My handsome boys!
On Saturday we had an adult Halloween party at my cousin Jacee and Ricks house. It was so much fun! We ate Pizza, bread sticks, salad and tons of goodies. Then we took lots of pictures outside cause they had a fog machine in their house and the pictures were turning out blurry. Then we played a few games which were so funny we couldn't stop laughing. Here are some pictures of the night. Don't ask me what he's doing.



DIRTY!
All the guys!

All the girls!
Mont and Rick




Stuffing our faces

Staci and Dave

5 comments:

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

nice, thanks for posting the pic of me shoving food in my face! :o) Rick said that we should have given me a bucket of cheese balls & I would have had them gone before the first person could have finished their bag...rude but probably true :o)

Erin said...

How fun! You think you and Angie are the cutest girls ever! I think it so cool that you guys do so much together!!

ps. I LOVE your pictures and your new blog header!! Who took them?

Erin said...

I ment to say I think you and Angie are the cutest girls ever (hopefully you knew what I ment to say :)

Kenzie said...

Thanks for writing me, she is doing really good, my next blog thing will be her pictures from Target... They will be cute, so look back in a bit. Thanks

Kathie said...

Darcie, Just want you to know that I am thinking about you.