Friday, September 26, 2008

HATEFULL

For some reason lately I've just been really hateful. Stupid little things have been bugging me SO bad that usually wouldn't. For example, Mont having himself some cookies and milk and SLURPING his milk and then swallowing REALLY loud! AHHHH...I would look at him with disgust and he would be like what? I hate feeling like that but I couldn't help it....I've been really snappy at him and just plain rude. Well, I just got done reading this book that I bought the other day called Fireproof. I don't know why but it's just made me realize how lucky I am to even have Mont. That getting all pissed over him slurping his mike is so dumb! I know there are lots of people out there that have more serious issues with there spouse then milk slurping...


I just want Mont to know how blessed I am to have him as my husband and the daddy of my boys. He truly is an awesome guy and does so much for us. Ya, we have our ups and downs but who doesn't. Sometimes I think a lot of us don't realize how blessed we are and we focus more on other things that don't really matter. I know I do. But anyways, Thanks Mont for putting up with my HATEFULNESS. I've been really working on it. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! And I'm so glad your mine Ü





7 comments:

Jamie said...

Awwwww your so cute! You and Mont are both so lucky to have found each other!

Chelle said...

I think we are twins! I get that way with Joey, and always over stupid things. I'll have to read the book!

AnGiE said...

I have been that way to Tyler my whole pregnancy (poor guy!) But at least you realized it and are trying to do better! Ü

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Are you prego!? I think we all get that way, I do... poor guys and our horrible raving hormones. I tell Matt I am the Menstrating Monster (even though Im not right now... I use too)! haha. Gotta love nursing. You look darling for being so hateful

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Ya did I ever give you our email (we went private)? Its jhula12@hotmail.com okk.

Unknown said...

You really do have a sweetie of a hubby. Cute pic.

Lisa said...

I think we all go through times like that- I have even been irratable with my my sweet little Will. Normal as long as we don't let it get out of control and do what you did- which is to realize how petty it is and be greatful for what you have! (: